Monday, May 25, 2009

Beach House (Review numero uno)

All I have to say iz.... Trinis are fancy!

Beach house was THE place to be this weekend, as everyone n their mom was there. (I am not kidding I saw ppl's parents liming..lol). Lil traffic getting there...OK! RHEL traffic getting there but once you passed maracas it was smooth sailing. The setting was loverlee, the view to die for, and for a UNinclusive party, the drinks were flowing. On to the juicy stuff. Zee ensembles.

I must say I spotted a few trends in the stuff the ladies wore. (i.e long patterned dresses, lots of linens, bright hues, and funky flats) AWESOME good times! Quite impressive, and like my mother always says "Trinis love to play dress up eh" and that they do! Bold accessories (which included some FIERCE sunglasses) were another favorite item on every fashionistas must have list. Everyone was a fashionista on sunday! E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E-!


Sigh alas, with the good comes the WTF moments of life. Beach house was no exception.

Boots at the beach? ummmmm NO..... I let the few women I saw with their high heels on pass after I saw one young lady donning her whatever animal hide HIGH HEELED BOOTS.... double sigh. I almost wept.


Don't believe me?









<-------SIGH!






1 comment: